No Smoking No Smoking

Love your work man, keep it up. I'm not good at analyzing music, so all I can do is give you props.

PUKELELE PUKELELE

I'm a sucker for anything ukelele related. I like the lighthearted feel of it and you managed to capture that pretty well. It just seemed a bit weak overall. Like you weren't able to pluck the strings right or something. For what it was, you did a pretty decent job!

Seasons responds:

it is indeed a weak recording
i shall improve upon my methods and impress you further with my ukelele skillz

Jovian Magnetosphere Jovian Magnetosphere

This song is so badass! I like the whole tone and feel of it. Honestly, I don't have any good advice to give you. Judging from what you told sicshadowsix, it sounds like you know what you're doing. I just can't wait to see you progress and get better on your music! I'll also use this time to say that all of your other songs are awesome too. Keep up the good work!

Metastable-Steve responds:

Thanks kindly.

Gone, Completely Mad Gone, Completely Mad

This is awesome! I really like the vocals. It's perfect for this type of song. I'm not really a music pro so I can't give you tips on the rhythm or mixing and that sort of thing. I just wanted to say that I really liked it!

Basset-Hound responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it :)

A new breed A new breed

OH, this is sweet! This reminds me a lot like the Looper soundtrack. Amazing. I'm sorry I don't have any tips to give you. Just wanted to say it sounds really awesome. Keep posting songs!

Bad Manners Bad Manners

THIS WAS AMAZING. I kindly agree to your reply to the guy underneath me. This song didn't feel like any other song I've heard before. In a way, you've transformed the idea of what music is to me. Maybe it's because I feel like the samples add so much... Yeah just wanted to say that.

SH - Listen SH - Listen

Daaamn

I loved it. The parts in 1:20 and 2:17 won me over. Listened to it over 10 times while doing homework. Haven't regretted it. Why would I?

XS - A World Without You XS - A World Without You

This is amazing

Seriously! This is beyond orgasmic. I liked it. If there's one thing you could change, it would have to be the random voices. Just make a song with pure strings and dubstep and then I will love you....

[SQ] Secret Piano [SQ] Secret Piano

AWESOME

I put it on my video, because it fit it just right. It's okay if you don't want to click the link if your afraid of viruses. Just go to Tontie777 on Youtube and find the video.
nCyCc

The End of the Line The End of the Line

nice

Could i use this in a video i'm making? Well... going to make, but could I?