Cafouillage Cafouillage

I love how much emotion you were able to get from a simple story! Did you just come up with the poses in your head or did you take time figuring out every part of the man's reaction? It flowed really well!

Revolution Revolution

There's so many questions I have about the story, but I'm just going to set them aside and say that I loved this! You did a nice job at keeping a consistent style all throughout the video. What I will say is that this just seemed like a trailer. It doesn't show the actual fight or any background as to why she has an arm. You took the time to show her fixing up her arm, but you didn't explain why. That bothered me. Your colors did improve from your last video though. You're getting better!

Only the Happy Thoughts Only the Happy Thoughts

I think the other people here pretty much said what I was thinking. I just want to stress that I really liked how this one felt, like it was full of heart. The art style along with the voices made this piece really pop out for me. Great stuff!

Bucketball Bucketball

awesome!

Its cool although it took too long to finish but,yeah, i finished it sooner or later.

No Smoking No Smoking

Love your work man, keep it up. I'm not good at analyzing music, so all I can do is give you props.

PUKELELE PUKELELE

I'm a sucker for anything ukelele related. I like the lighthearted feel of it and you managed to capture that pretty well. It just seemed a bit weak overall. Like you weren't able to pluck the strings right or something. For what it was, you did a pretty decent job!

Seasons responds:

it is indeed a weak recording
i shall improve upon my methods and impress you further with my ukelele skillz

Jovian Magnetosphere Jovian Magnetosphere

This song is so badass! I like the whole tone and feel of it. Honestly, I don't have any good advice to give you. Judging from what you told sicshadowsix, it sounds like you know what you're doing. I just can't wait to see you progress and get better on your music! I'll also use this time to say that all of your other songs are awesome too. Keep up the good work!

Metastable-Steve responds:

Thanks kindly.

'Winter Sports' 'Winter Sports'

Needs a cooler story, but I can still dig it. I heard this type of format being called a 'Gific,' so now I'm calling it that haha.

Butzbo responds:

I would like to make something a bit more elaborated, with a longer story that would benefit from this format (rather than making an actual animation), but for now I'm just exploring with more simple 'comic strips'.
Well "gific" sounds fine, heheh!